AUTOMOTIVE BRAKE SYSTEM SERVICES
The parts that make up your vehicle’s brake system wear down over time and eventually need to be replaced. The most common brake repair performed is the replacement of brake pads, however, when not replaced timely will cause additional damage such as to the rotors.
LISTEN TO THE WARNING SIGNS
There are several warning signs that your vehicle can give you before your brakes may reach the point of potential failure or extensive repair. Simply using your sense of hearing, sight and touch may alert you to a potential problem.
- Is your brake warning light on when driving?
- Is your brake fluid low, or appear very dirty?
- Do you hear a grinding sound or a squealing sound when you apply the brake pedal?
- Do you feel a pulsation or some sponginess in the brake pedal when it is depressed?
- Does your vehicle steer or pull to one side when braking?
TRAINED TO SERVICE YOUR BRAKE NEEDS
Technicians at Kwik Kar are trained to service today’s complex brake systems. They can inspect your vehicle’s braking system to ensure that it is functioning properly or to diagnose a problem and offer suggestions and an estimate for repair.